Ask About Fly Fishing

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Melting Snow!

So....It has been awhile. I apologize for not getting any fresh posts up lately. My final semester at Michigan Tech has been the hardest yet and I haven't been out ice fishing in over a month. I hope people were able to get out and get some good fishing in before the seasons started to close.

Pike and Walleye season finished up a couple of weeks ago now and it will be time to get new licenses for 2013 in a couple of days, so keep that in mind. Finally, it appears that the snow is started to melt, so hopefully there will be a run of steelhead starting. I've seen some really great pics of steelhead from downstate that are already running.

Once again I hope all is well with everyone and I'm sorry for not getting posts out. I've got a few cool items to post in the next few days so stay tuned.

Tight Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment