Ask About Fly Fishing

Friday, September 21, 2012

Bring on the Fall Colors!

Although I have been a little sick lately, I have been trying to enjoy some of the fall colors that are starting to appear around Eagan. I have sought a sort of refuge in Lebanon Hills Park, because frankly, it reminds me of home. It is a big park and there is not many people around. I have been enjoying some fly fishing, walking the shores casting out for bluegill and bass. It has been a real treat and hopefully it will get me on my way to becoming a better fly fisherman and hopefully catch some of those sneaky trout.

The fall colors and smells are quite something this time of year. The air is getting cooler and crisper. The smells of wild apple waft through the woods. Critters skitter upon the fallen leaves. I think this is my favorite season. Whats yours?


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment