Ask About Fly Fishing

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Recent Events,

Well as you may know, summer is coming to a close. The leaves are starting to fall and kids are heading back to school. I was recently back in the U.P. and I got out to do a bit of fishing, but with no luck. Everything was pretty dry, rivers were quite low and there hadn't been much rain. Since then however, there has been some rain, so hopefully the fishing has picked up a bit. Hopefully the big brookies will start to appear as well, since they should be starting to spawn soon.

I went out last night for a bit of bluegill fishing down the street from my apartment in MN. Fly fishing for bluegill is quite fun and I certainly lost track of time last night. It seemed that most of the time I just got small ones but there was one that I got that was quite magnificent. The coloring was incredible and it fought really well. Next, time I will get a picture for you because I didn't have a camera at the time.

Keep up the fishing everyone.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment